The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: Brew Quotes: Let The Apologies Begin

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Brew Quotes: Let The Apologies Begin



And just like that… we have an apology from reality TV star & biker dude, Vanilla Gorilla Jesse James for allegedly cheating with this tatted-up woman.

"The vast majority of the allegations reported are untrue and unfounded. Beyond that, I will not dignify these private matters with any further public comment. There is only one person to blame for this whole situation, and that is me. It's because of my poor judgment that I deserve everything bad that is coming my way. This has caused my wife and kids pain and embarrassment beyond comprehension and I am extremely saddened to have brought this on them. I am truly very sorry for the grief I have caused them. I hope one day they can find it in their hearts to forgive me."

-Jesse James, in an awkward “I’m sorry, but I won’t say exactly what I’m sorry for” statement issued to People. Well, at least it didn’t take him 3 months to apologize. Meh.

Source

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At Thursday, March 18, 2010 at 6:19:00 PM EDT , Blogger Reggie said...

For the life of me, I just don't understand why men keep apolgizing to the masses for going out and getting some strange. If anyone, they owe an apology to their love interests; but the whole "I'm sorry" on a podium thing is so insincere and such bogus bullshit that it's ridiculous.

 
At Friday, March 19, 2010 at 1:27:00 AM EDT , Anonymous L.P. said...

They never learn. And, yes, save the apologies for your wife - in PRIVATE. Unless he paid side-ho off with tax-payers money, he doesn't need to say anything to the public.

 

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home