The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: Brew Tube: Donell Jones “Where I Wanna Be”

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Brew Tube: Donell Jones “Where I Wanna Be”


Donell Jones took it waaay back on the Mo’Nique show, performing his hit “Where I Wanna Be.” Now, is it just me or was something happening in his throak?



I'm not the only who thought things sounded a bit off... the tweets was watching too:

prettyboip101
      Donell Jones soooujnd soooo stupid on Monique.....fucked his/my song up b*where I wanna b*

twitomega05      Dam Donelle Jones f_ckin up his own song on the Monique show right now.... Ewwww

SONG_BIRD21
      So y Donelle Jones was on the Monique show sounding a Hot mess. Flat n out of key... Lol

OUCH! Twitter is deadly with the criticism.  I didn't think he was American Idol terrible...maybe his hat was just too tight.  I dunno.  What’s your call?

Video via Mr. World Premiere

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home