The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: Brew Quotes: Mo’Nique to Sandra

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Brew Quotes: Mo’Nique to Sandra


From one “open" marriage to another, busted wide open marriage? Maybe.

Mo’Nique wants Sandra Bullock to call her.

"To my sweet sister Sandra, my prayers are with you. My prayers are also with your husband, baby. That is between the two of you and I hope ya'll make it work. It's hard, but that's their business. Let them go through their situation ... I don't wish her nothing but happiness, along with her husband. ... I don't want to see any marriages dissolve or break up. Sandra, if you need me, sugar, call me, baby..."

-Mo’Nique’s words to Sandra Bullock in an interview with Entertainment Tonight

What do you think Mo would really tell Sandy?

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home