The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: Single Black Female?

Monday, March 8, 2010

Single Black Female?

There was a time when swagger jackin’ was actually the thing to do. It’s like you were paying hommage to your idol, your girl or even your enemy. I remember during a high school picnic, I counted 15 Salt n’ Pepas at the amusement park! I admit I was part of that never ending crew who resembled a very dysfunctional flash mob but hey I was just a shorty. So what's Monica's excuse? Didn’t Rihanna break out thise bowl cut around Valentine day? Ri Ri is no trailblazer of century either. Many chicks were rocking this 'shroom do way back when. So what your call Brewchies?

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, March 9, 2010 at 3:53:00 PM EST , Blogger Reggie said...

Reading this I realize that I have no style.....if it looks good on the mannequin, I go with it.

 

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home