The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: High Holiday: 4/20

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

High Holiday: 4/20

Happy 4/20! For all you squares, four-twenty is slang from the sticky icky subculture. The "high" holiday got started in California back in 1971 when a group of teenagers met every day after school at precisely 4:20pm to spark one. I never knew a weed head to be that precise about anything except the type of snack they wanted when the munchies kicked in! The last time I tried to indulge, my best friend found me in the living room sticking my fingers in my ears taumbout I was trying to turn down the TV! Then we started taking turns posing like the artwork in the house! Needless to say that was my tenth first and last time trying to play Smokey from Friday, but hey we Witches don't judge, so puff puff pass if you will! Just stay out of the chicken coop, son!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home