The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: BEWARE: Phone Sex With Me Will Make You Gay....

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

BEWARE: Phone Sex With Me Will Make You Gay....



Yes I think I have a nice voice, not sure of the precise reason why it’s nice but I’ve been told a time or two that I do have a nice speaking voice. Even at work , every so often I’ll get a call from strangers who point out that they know it’s unprofessional but still feel compelled to tell me they think I have a great voice. Ok, so we’ve established that it is likely that I do, in fact, have a nice voice, but nice enough to make a straight man gay??? Hmmmm….

Well yes! So says a young lad I once knew. He was just the cutest! Nice face, nice body, nice smile…. just yummy. So as our relationship progresses and we begin to talk more, our phone conversations start leaning towards the sexy side (yes, phone sex) Now I’m not sure about anyone else who has ever indulged in phone sex but I never actually do the things I say I’m doing, I’m usually eating a snack but I have an unusual gift you see. I personally think phone sex is wack and corny and well a waste of the time that could actually be spent getting it on fa real fa real, you feel me??? But he was cute, so sue me, I indulged him!

But as with most things in my life , shit took a quick turn for the worst. As I’m going through my sex talk theatrics with this lad, he starts mumbling something about a dude, but remember I’m multitasking (moaning and eating a rib, brilliant on my part sense ribs really do make me moan) so I’m not really paying much attention til he says “yeah girl , so you wouldn’t mind? You wouldn’t mind me giving a another dude a bj?” WTF!!!!

HOLD EVERYTHING YOU FORKER!!!!!



So I quickly shake off my rib induced high and repeat what I think I just heard just to make sure he said what I think he said and his response was: “I mean I don’t know what it is, your voice is just so sexy, I mean damn, you just make me say the craziest things” HUNH???? No kneegrow! You said you wanted to suck another mans joystick, my voice did that? Really? My voice made you gay????

Needless to say he stuck to that ridiculous story and our love was therefore not meant to be. So to the ladies with the butta creamy, velvety smooth voices out there, be careful, you might make your man gay….

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, March 31, 2009 at 9:33:00 PM EDT , Anonymous ThaBombshell said...

only you!

 

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home