The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: "DUH!!" Moment in History: Not So DL Edition...

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

"DUH!!" Moment in History: Not So DL Edition...



So Terry is sticking to her story that she didn't know this sir was a ma'am, like seriously Terry? She thought this dude was straight??? like eva? now don't get me wrong I'm sure in my lifetime I've probably kissed or even dated a sexually confused man cause these days it truly is hard to tell with all the homo thuggery shenanigans and what not, but this dude clearly has a hankering for man lovin and more importantly, he has a "JUST FOR ME" PERM!!!



IS YOU SERIOUS TERRY!!!????

Oh dear........ she's making my head hurt.....

Labels:

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, April 28, 2009 at 1:46:00 PM EDT , Blogger Phlip said...

That damned song from that commercial is stuck in my head now.
"JUUUUUST FOR MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!"

 

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home