The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: Outsourcing for Good

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Outsourcing for Good


AP reports that Matthew Broderick and SJP are expecting twins via surrogate.

I for one think this is awesome, I have always been a believer that 'It doesn't have to come out of your vagi-cat to be a mother, to it!" (And, having a kid-doesn't necessarily make you a PARENT).

BUT I DIGRESS...

On a completely shallow note, Let's hope they new additions are girls, the closet game they are being born into is SICK!

CONGRATS, FERRIS AND CARRIE!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At Wednesday, April 29, 2009 at 10:27:00 AM EDT , Blogger Unknown said...

I thought they broke up

Shit, If I coulda had someone deliver my snot rags that woulda been cool

 

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home