The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: True Happiness......

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

True Happiness......


I wonder what the hell Nell Carter was thinking of in this pic, a cheeseburger perhaps??? Image ok ok , I know, I'm an awful awful person, the woman is dead but seriously I wanna feel that kinda joy. I think the last time I was that happy was when I found out there was gonna be a sale at my fav place to buy hair, 50% off on top of the line Brazilian/Indian hair no less! That and when I found out they were putting a Chipotle close to my residence when I still lived in VA, I mean I wanted to tongue kiss the lil burrito guy Image

What are some things that make you genuinely happy? Here are some of mine:

gettin felt up (the kind that doesn't end in sex)

some new shoes

gettin felt up (the kind that ends with you gettin your wig displaced! YEAH!!)

kissing a boy who actually knows how to kiss and doesn't try to suck my entire face and head in his mouth

shopping with my mamas money or anyone's money for that matter

knocking things over by accident with my butt (that thing has a mind if it's own and it's so fun!)

witnessing people do kind things when no one is watching

the butterflies you feel when you think you might be falling in love

wine

giggling about boys and life with my girls

lemon pound cake

that light feeling you have after you take a good dump

chicken and waffles

new hair

getting my teeth cleaned

when young boys lie and tell me I look no older than 26 cause they wanna 'smash the old homie', loves that!

the smell of fresh cut grass

soreness in my buttocks after working out

that rosy after workout glow (can be from either cardio or coitus, either one!)

ribs from Famous Dave's

ribs from Famous Dave's (oh my bad I said that twice, just in case you don't get it...... ribs from Famous Dave's )

and a slice of cake from Cake Love

These are some of the things that make a lady like me feel absolutely devine. What are some of yours?

Labels:

3 Comments:

At Wednesday, April 29, 2009 at 2:45:00 PM EDT , Anonymous Anonymous said...

RIBS...FROM ANYWHERE!

 
At Wednesday, April 29, 2009 at 2:48:00 PM EDT , Blogger Jem said...

-smelling a man's cologne on my pillow and sheets after he's spent the night (I love that)

 
At Wednesday, April 29, 2009 at 2:53:00 PM EDT , Blogger Cruz said...

ahhhh yes, cept if it's Old Spice.......

 

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home