The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: Brew Quotes: Love Handles Saved My Life!

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Brew Quotes: Love Handles Saved My Life!


"I could have been dead. They said my love handles saved my life. I want to be as big as I can if it's going to stop a bullet."

-Lynn Frazier, The Florida woman shot in her “love handles” while at an Atlantic City bar on Saturday. Police say she was an innocent bystander.



AP Photo
Source

Labels:

1 Comments:

At Wednesday, February 24, 2010 at 9:17:00 PM EST , Anonymous L.P. said...

"I could have been dead. They said my love handles saved my life. I want to be as big as I can if it's going to stop a bullet."

Someone ought to tell her that fat doesn't accumulate that well on the skull.

 

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home