The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: Male exotic dancers should be shot in the head!!

Monday, March 9, 2009

Male exotic dancers should be shot in the head!!


And dude above is the reason why. This is an oldie but damn sure a goodie! My soror was insistent that she wanted a stripper at her bachelorette party and this is what showed up Image He was wiggity wiggity wack! I mean are'nt they supposed to make you a little moist? Let's just say my underoos were completely dry, I wanted to stab him! And shouldn't he supply some kinda eye candy??? Has this dude ever seen the inside of a gym? Image

I HATE YOU FOCKERS! GO TO SCHOOL AND GET A REAL JOB.......

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home