The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: Celebrity Letter: Special Ed

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Celebrity Letter: Special Ed

Dear Special Ed,

I've been looking under rocks, park benches and between my couch cushions for you since elementary school. You fell off the radar faster than Chi Ali after the Video Jukebox Network went kaput. I used to call for "I Got It Made" every day. I couldn't wait to get home and toss my uniform on the floor, put on my Hammer pants and get to crankin'. Okay, I'm saying too much.

Your wavy locks and silky skin made you so 'zotic. But then you left me, tarnishing my love of pretty boys. All this time I've been looking for you and all it took was for D-Nice to unearth you? Spesh, why you treat me so bad? Didn't I treat you like you were the magnificent?


True Hip-Hop Stories: Special Ed from D-Nice on Vimeo.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At Tuesday, April 14, 2009 at 10:46:00 PM EDT , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Follow him on twitter! I do!

 
At Wednesday, April 15, 2009 at 5:10:00 AM EDT , Blogger Teej said...

You aint heard? He's on a (sorta) video blitz right now. He's currently in new clips by Officer Rick Ross and Kidz In The Hall.

 
At Wednesday, April 15, 2009 at 9:49:00 AM EDT , Blogger Phlip said...

How did you miss Special Ed in the 2005 classic movie "Ganked" starring Kel Mitchell?
... oh, wait.

 

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home