The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: Err... I don't see the problem here: Pussy Assault

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Err... I don't see the problem here: Pussy Assault




'Project Runway' finalist Kenley Collins pleads guilty to disorderly conduct

Crazy with the red lipstick 50's dress ass Kenley, from the last season of Project Runway, (seriously...is that show ever coming back on any network?) 'allegedly' assaulted her ex-fiance with her cat, and other randomness.


I am not mad at you. My kitty and I have nightly tactical trainings....wish a muthafugga would!




Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home