The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: Oh Dis Some Bulls*it!!!!!

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Oh Dis Some Bulls*it!!!!!


 ok this bonehead has never seen me a day in his life so whoever he thinks I am must be a dead ringer for me....

Subject:  You still got that water bed?

You still looking good I see, I remember we used to do it all day, and one time I fell asleep while you were giving me head. lol , Anyway, hit me up i'm about to move to Miami, 301-***-8917,leo 

Ok I knew I didn't know him when he mentioned the water bed but the " fell asleep while you were giving me head " was the dead giveaway right there, I wish a nukka would tell me my oral treats made him sleepy, aint no way in the world Image

*Sigh* this is just freakin great, now I got a lookalike running rampant in the DC area going around shoving random penis in her mouth, FUCKIN GREAT!!!!!ImageImage

This day is gonna be crap, already I have a severe case of the shits, don't even ask me what I ate but my ass is on fire and now I'm being mistaken for a cocksucker, like literally....... I give up.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home