The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: Celebrity Letter: The Smiths

Friday, May 15, 2009

Celebrity Letter: The Smiths


Dear Simone and LL, 
Every time I see ya'll I get a little misty eyed. Then, I snap to my senses, man up and mean mug a b*&tch.  You give me hope that true love really exists and you look so happy together. Not to say your relationship hasn't been through the ringer. Anytime you're with a man during the time he's supposed to be "sowing his wild oats", a woman is going to take some L's (no pun intended), but I like that you have kept it together since Farmers Boulevard. If you break up who will be my role model couple? Dwayne and Siovaughn? That "Union" is dunzo. Pepa and Treach? Old news, plus he beat her so bad she had to write a book about it. Johnny Gill and Eddie Murphy? Naw...those two bottoms haven't been seen together in a minute. See what I mean? LL maybe in between selling clothes at JC Penney's you should conduct relationship seminars and let these brothas know, after you lick your lips a few times, that it's okay to "put a ring out it". 
Love,
Me

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home