The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: Pregnant much?

Friday, May 15, 2009

Pregnant much?

J-Hud crooned on The Today Show this morning in an outfit that is only adding fuel to the pregnancy rumors that have followed her and big Punk for the past few weeks.

Beyond the idea of covering a baby bump, uh, what is this nonsense? I mean, I'm nobody's momma, but I hear that A Pea In The Pod place has some really cute stuff, right? I'm so confused. Where's Andre Leon Talley?

I can't make sense of this...just enjoy the clips.

Visit msnbc.com for Breaking News, World News, and News about the Economy





Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At Sunday, May 17, 2009 at 11:07:00 AM EDT , Blogger Cruz said...

The drummer is yummy....

 

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home