The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: Celebrity Love Letter: will.i.am

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Celebrity Love Letter: will.i.am


Dear will.i.am,


Over the weekend I watched a crap load of nonsense clogging my DVR, some of which was about 2 weeks worth of Oprah the Overlord. Well, imagine my surprise at you-(the man who I saw in concert a few years ago, asking the crowd if they loved black women, to the reply of crickets.-- I have never been able to get over that!) causing me to straight up bawl, like a punk, that you were giving not 1...not 2.. but FOUR young black men a FULL ride to the Colleges of their choices.

OH MY GIRLY, STARS...someone pass me a tissue, I'm tearing up right now. Now this is on top of how HARD you went for our hot prez? I love you man!

While, not making me wanna DO you, per se (s'up Fawdna) I would totally be happy to bake you a cake!

But that's not all, you then you cap this heart-felt generosity, with my new good cardio anthem: Boom Boom Pow?! Hell, damn the cake. I'm making you a 7 course meal!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home