The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: Would You Wear It?

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Would You Wear It?

Hey Rihanna… dominatrix much?

Take a look at Rihanna as she stepped out in New York yesterday. While the Jem is usually quite fond of Rih’s style, I think this may be a case of too much going on. I mean, my eye doesn’t know where to look first: the connected earring, the leggings, the booty shorts, the blond highlights. Oy vey! I can’t keep up.

By the way, if you’re interested in those thigh-high Rodarte tights, they’ll set you back $920. Recession much?

In other news… if you wanted to catch Rih in Dubai, you’ll have to wait. Yeah, uhm, Dubai is on my short list of places to see, right after I purify myself in the waters of Lake Minnetonka. Anyway, Rih backed out of a May 28th gig… I guess because she’s not ready?!? But that date also happens to fall on the same date as Chris Brown’s court hearing.

But back to my original question: would you wear it?

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At Wednesday, May 6, 2009 at 5:04:00 PM EDT , Blogger Eddie said...

Personally, I wouldn't wear it, my legs are too muscular, but she dam sure looks HAWT in that get up!

 
At Thursday, May 7, 2009 at 7:38:00 AM EDT , Blogger Max Reddick said...

I don't know, El Nuy. It looks like a bit much to me. That outfit is far too complicated.

 
At Thursday, May 7, 2009 at 4:05:00 PM EDT , Blogger Phlip said...

I see that picture and I think to myself:

"With Kelis heavy with child and seeking divorce, Rihanna begins auditions to take her place."

I'm a bad bad person.

 

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home