The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: Toilet Talk

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Toilet Talk


Dear little corny office lady, please don't think you can fool me but pretending to comb your hair in the mirror like you didn't just stink up the toilet stall. I know it's you!!!! And you know what? Your insides need some spring cleaning. Call your gyno get a D&C or a prescription to some of that good s%$t that will wipe your slate clean. Whatever you do, do it now! Why do I always walk in behind you and get my nose hairs scorched? Then when I leave, my office mate walks in behind me and I get the side-eye for the rest of the day because she thinks it's me with the kryptonite c**chie! Fix it, stat!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At Thursday, May 14, 2009 at 9:12:00 PM EDT , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nickie???!!!

 

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home