The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: Father of the Year Speaks

Monday, June 29, 2009

Father of the Year Speaks


Joseph Jackson spoke to CNN's Don Lemon on the red carpet of the BET Awards.

Talk about a class act... "We just lost the biggest star in the world" instead of "I just lost my son."



Something tells me this guy is just waiting for the checks to clear. Did he really just plug his record company?

I guess, everybody handles death differently. (I'm trying to be nice)

Labels: , , ,

7 Comments:

At Monday, June 29, 2009 at 10:07:00 AM EDT , Blogger A.Smith said...

Joe Jackson is... ohmigoodness... that interview was so... no... no... NO...

 
At Monday, June 29, 2009 at 10:12:00 AM EDT , Blogger Max Reddick said...

Maybe it's just me, but Joe Jackson seems to have this devil's minion type vibe going on. I don't know. He frightens me.

 
At Monday, June 29, 2009 at 11:01:00 AM EDT , Blogger Jem said...

He frightens me through the screen.

 
At Monday, June 29, 2009 at 11:50:00 AM EDT , Blogger Cruz said...

And it's funny cause the first thing Janet said was "to you guys he was Michael the superstar, to us he was just Michael" then Joe says without hesitation "we lost the biggest superstar in the world"

He's the worst!

 
At Monday, June 29, 2009 at 1:50:00 PM EDT , Anonymous Wizzy Jr. said...

OK.

I'm playing Devil's advocate... but I'm gonna say this: Just because Joe Jackson isn't throwing tantrums, crying and acting a fool in PUBLIC, it DOESN'T mean that he's an asshole. Don't get me wrong, they way he SAID this was wrong, but who's to say he isn't doing all his grieving with the camera is off?

 
At Wednesday, July 1, 2009 at 12:01:00 AM EDT , Anonymous Anonymous said...

He plugged his record company at 2 straight public appearances. And MJ left him out of the will. I suspect there was no love lost between the two.

 
At Saturday, July 11, 2009 at 8:40:00 AM EDT , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn the video got removed I heard about this though Joe Jackson wasn't ever right in the head....he got snubbed many times at the awards Rev. Al didn't even hug him you KNOW ur a nobody when that happens.

 

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home