The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: Why Are We Looking For An Heir To Mike's Throne???

Monday, June 29, 2009

Why Are We Looking For An Heir To Mike's Throne???



*ok deep deep heavy sigh* Beyonce is a beauty, seemingly inside and most definitely outside. She seems humble and appreciative of all that she's accomplished. She gives 280% on the stage. Whether you are a fan of hers or not you cannot deny that fact, the woman means bitness! and comes to work to work. Sasha will not be issuing any refunds! best believe that....

Um but recently I became an observer in a twitter debate where it was suggested that she is now the heir to the musical icon throne now that my dear, sweet baby Michael J is gone..... to that I couldn't help but be like

I give the B'ster all the props allowable by law but I promise you there is NO ONE to fill Mike's shoes, no one! man, female, cat, dog or sea moose. He is it and all we'll ever have. Are there talented people left? of course! But Mike kicked doors down and the beauty of it all was that he was just doing what he loved, it consumed his very being. His smile was electrifying when he was performing. It's almost like we weren't even there and while I'm sure he was happy to be a pioneer in the music world, I can assure you he wasn't thinking "yeah let me put the best music out here coupled with impeccable dancing so that later I can afford Soulja Boy Tell Em the opportunity to be heard by the masses". yeeeeeeaaaaa, NO! Everyone acknowledges that without him they'd be nothing, so why are we looking for another him? You won't find one, Ever!

Beyonce gets me crunker than a mug when it comes time to shake my ass meat, no doubt! And I can even get with her sometimes when she gets on her slow mode shit, (I still cannot get on board with the acting, sorry guys!) But stop inserting her name in these sorts of debates and just let her talent stand alone for what it is. Heir to the MJ throne????...... BLASPHEMY!!!

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At Monday, June 29, 2009 at 4:57:00 PM EDT , Blogger XIRUS said...

i am still being resuscitated after dying from laughing so hard at that picture to make a comment. LMBAO (that monkey is priceless!)

 
At Monday, June 29, 2009 at 9:52:00 PM EDT , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beyonce is sorta lammmeee. She can sing, I admit, but her songs don't leave me saying, "WOW!". After listening to them for a min., they get really annoying....and some of them dont even make sense after a while (we wont blame that on the blue tap, either...)

 
At Tuesday, June 30, 2009 at 7:32:00 AM EDT , Blogger tk said...

lol that is the greatest picture ever. really I about died. lol.

B or Bey or whatever is first off not an actor period. Second she can sing, but one can't help to note that it is not effortless. Michael was effortless in all that he did. He was truly talented. Both work hard, but MJ was special.

 
At Wednesday, July 1, 2009 at 11:24:00 AM EDT , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Clapping!!! Thank you for this post!! She's ok, but there will never ever EVER be another Michael Jackson!! I agree with another person who said that her songs are annoying.. I can't listen to her but for a minute myself.

 

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home