The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: Brew Bits: Team Bethenny For The Win!

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Brew Bits: Team Bethenny For The Win!


And my lil' heart breaks. According to the Daily Intel my favorite cast member of my 3rd Favorite Housewives** franchise , is moving on to star in her own reality show. Soon to be engaged.. (is that even a status? I mean seriously, isn't every single dating woman chanting to herself that she is 'soon to be engaged'?--if for nothing else the ring..and pressies!?) Ms. Frankel's show will apparently be about her planning her soon to be wedding. Me too girl, me too-as soon as I get me a soon-to-be man! B'okay!? I'll miss you Rollergirl!
**Sorry Atlanta, you got bumped down a notch when those 'tick as teeves' went all gully monster and were paying for hundreds of thousands of dollars in gaudy furniture in cash. Bitching about Colombian drug cartels. Bring the bulljivington next season and I will re-evaluate the stacking.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At Thursday, July 16, 2009 at 5:46:00 PM EDT , Blogger Jem said...

I love huh. She's my favorite one. Bethenny speaks the truth.
But getting married on TV is not a good move these days!

 
At Friday, July 17, 2009 at 9:13:00 AM EDT , Anonymous Anonymous said...

nope that's like road to Divorce town Pop. 109808908098908908

 

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home