The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: Brew Time Machine Lands in the 80's: "The Jets!"

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Brew Time Machine Lands in the 80's: "The Jets!"

Memba "The Jets" ??????




Well now they are all growed up and still performing!!



They have an upcoming concert in Miami on July 25th so if you plan on being in Miami and you love them like me, please go and report back. All info is here on their fan page.

LOVED LOVED LOVED The Jets!!! I think they were Hawaiian and all related, man I don't know and I don't care, I just loved them so!

"You Got It All" was my fav........

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At Thursday, July 16, 2009 at 11:16:00 AM EDT , Blogger Unknown said...

yooo my fav was crush on you...thats still my joint..umma download that

 

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home