The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: Costco Hates Singles.....

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Costco Hates Singles.....



"YOU PAY NOW!!!!!" That's how I feel in every store I go in as a single. I have a Costco card cause I feel all modern, 'in the know' ladies of style and fashion should. However, I always feel like a complete loser when I'm in there. The only thing that consoles me is the free food samples that I plan my lunch feeding around (you can get full in that mug with all the samples, YUMMY!) But you know the world, society or whatever conglomerate you wanna blame it on, really hates singles...... seriously!

I mean I don't deserve 40 steaks for $15.00??



10 pairs of mom jeans for $10.00??



40 gallons of Tide for $8.00??



6 bags of jumbo shrimp for $12.00???? So alone heffas have to pay full retail??? Really? Where's the justice in that???

I think they should open a discount warehouse exclusively for singles and if anyone married or otherwise attached tries to enter they get shot in the kneecaps. We singles have no rights in this country! Even when I buy these ginormous items I end up almost always having to throw some portion away, why you ask???? cause can one woman really eat a 40lb bag of cherries in a week??? So it's almost like singles are allowed membership in these matrimonial discount warehouses just to get screwed in the end anyway. Forkers!

The only thing that makes me feel better is stealing Crest White Strips....


at $34.00 a pop, single or not I ain't paying that much for white teeth, that is highway robbery! My mama is a fool but she ain't raise no fool!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At Friday, July 17, 2009 at 10:25:00 AM EDT , Blogger K.W. said...

What you do is get a friend and y'all make a shopping list, then you buy a bunch of ziplock baggies and parcel all that bulk stuff out. VOILA! Problem solved. :)

 

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home