The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: Footage Released: Michael Jackson Pepsi Burn Incident

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Footage Released: Michael Jackson Pepsi Burn Incident



Here it is, footage from the taping of the Pepsi commercial that left MJ with 2nd and 3rd degree burns. Seeing it this up close and personal kinda made my tummy queasy, it hurts when I burn my neck with a curling iron so can you imagine??? I guess this is what led to the lace wigs and such.....

Labels:

2 Comments:

At Wednesday, July 15, 2009 at 4:29:00 PM EDT , Blogger Jem said...

Aww man, I don't even know if I want to watch this.
Basically, we can blame Pepsi for the DEATH of Michael Jackson, right?
I mean, no Pepsi, no commercial, no burn, no pain, no painkiller addiction. You don't have to be a conspiracy theorist to draw that line. But I must say, he spun that fire out with the most Astaire of footwork. Even burning the boy had skillz!

 
At Wednesday, July 15, 2009 at 5:34:00 PM EDT , Blogger RainaHavock said...

OMG!

 

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home