The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: Tweet Talk..... "Put A Ring On It" Edition

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Tweet Talk..... "Put A Ring On It" Edition



So @lilduval tweeted this pic and says this was given to Tiny (TI's boo and baby momma) with a warning that the fellas shouldn't let their girl see this pic, lol. Is this a "sorry Imma be in lock down for a minute" ring? an engagement ring? the weapon of mass destruction George Dubya and urrbody else has been looking for? What is this blindingly shiny piece of bling exactly?

I don't know if I'm more jealous or confused. But I do know I'm doing something wrong. The last time I got jewelry from a boy it was his name chain in high school and that was promptly taken from me by his burly girlfriend, there was no fight, she said "yeah give me Marquis' chain" I said nothing..... I took it off and handed it to her. I was a lover, not a fighter but if it were this ring well then I mighta taken my chances. Besides, once a colored girl puts vaseline on that means she automatically knows how to fight right?

But fa real, are all men in prison giving out these rings? Anyone got a link? Imma need to be on that distro list.... STAT!!!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home