The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: "Brew on the Street": Essence Festival 2009 Edition...

Monday, July 6, 2009

"Brew on the Street": Essence Festival 2009 Edition...



The 2009 Essence Festival was something else, you can take that any way you want. There was tomfoolery in every flava for that ass! Acrylic nails and hair, extreme nekkidness, and even a Bourbon Street shoot out to cap it all off. Satan even paid NOLA a visit and bought 180 degree temps with him.

Lucky for you guys as your "Brew Correspondent" I was able to capture this gem. A man explaining why Jesus loves the stanky legy.....

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At Monday, July 6, 2009 at 9:19:00 AM EDT , Blogger BreeIAm said...

Jesus may love the Stanky Leg, but he hates him.

 
At Monday, July 6, 2009 at 10:28:00 AM EDT , Anonymous Anonymous said...

My ears and my eyes... I weep inside for my peoples!!!

 
At Monday, July 6, 2009 at 4:46:00 PM EDT , Blogger MochaSwissMrs said...

I'm sure that Jesus does not love the Stanky Leg Dance. I'm hurt that this man would do something like this.

 
At Monday, July 6, 2009 at 10:44:00 PM EDT , Blogger Brooke said...

wow.

wow.

 

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home