The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: Joe Does Larry (Ha! sounds kinky right?)

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Joe Does Larry (Ha! sounds kinky right?)



Geez-o-pete! Joe Jackson is some kinda creepy! I mean who am I to judge the way he raised his family, I guess when you consider those "I eats da pussy" mofos from yesterday he did a pretty stellar job. He's not a nice person, he's not warm these are obvious observations. People do what they know and perhaps Joe himself wasn't raised with a loving hand. Perhaps it was regimented and organized, no time for that pansie love crap. Let's face it, in many homes, especially Black homes that is the reality. I think he sucks, I think no matter what you faced as a parent you should try to do better when it's your turn but sometimes shit just doesn't work out that way.

I feel like a lot of the disdain Michael had for himself started at home, but that's just an outsider looking in, who knows really. Eh, anyways...... here is the #1 Dad on Larry King. He got sassy with Larry several times..... Big Joe ain't nuffin to fug with!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home