The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: Mr. Prit-tay Wangs Sings it Once Again.... I need a sniper!

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Mr. Prit-tay Wangs Sings it Once Again.... I need a sniper!



There has got to be another song on this CD!

..... still missing his hair, my fantasies about him doing grown up things to me while I grab that hair are ruined. He's a selfish jerk! I poo on your prittay wangs Maxy! POO!

Ugh! But here he is on GMA this morning.......

3 Comments:

At Wednesday, July 22, 2009 at 11:28:00 AM EDT , Blogger BreeIAm said...

But seriously. ENOUGH. just Sang Sumthin' Sumthin'! shoot

 
At Wednesday, July 22, 2009 at 11:31:00 AM EDT , Anonymous SUpreme said...

I'm with Bree. I REFUSE 2 listen 2 "Pretty Wings" on the CD at this point - there r so many great songs on it.

Him performing ONLY this song is damn-near making me hate it. Dude - perform "This Woman's Work" or ANY OTHER track off the new album!!!

 
At Wednesday, July 22, 2009 at 6:40:00 PM EDT , Blogger Jem said...

LEAVE MY MAX ALONE!

 

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home