The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: Brew Bits: I'm Not Lebanese, I Just Crush A Lot

Monday, August 10, 2009

Brew Bits: I'm Not Lebanese, I Just Crush A Lot




King Latifah and a crew of beauties partied it up at a Lebanese spot in NYC, the rapper/thespian has always been tight lipped about the desires of her loins....

The rapper-turned-actress recently sashayed with five stunning women into Country Club's weekly Wednesday night lesbian party, "Eden," on West 14th Street. "She chilled for several hours, ordering bottle service for her friends and chatting up promoter Maggie Collier," our spy said. She also showed up again this week. Latifah has always declined to discuss her sexuality and told the Times last year, "I don't care if people think I'm gay or not."

hmmmmm...........


source:

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At Monday, August 10, 2009 at 12:47:00 PM EDT , Blogger BreeIAm said...

Was it his bachelor party? Go King Latifah!

 
At Monday, August 10, 2009 at 3:24:00 PM EDT , Blogger DC Debutante said...

Has anyone ever seen her with a man? Nope, I think she is pretty much on the other side.

 
At Monday, August 10, 2009 at 4:57:00 PM EDT , Blogger Unknown said...

Aww I love her! I remember many yrs ago when I was young and tender(er) I attended a lebenese party where she latifah and mc lyte manned (hee hee) the door. I love her tight lippededness (yes that word is appropriate in this instance)

 

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home