The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: Brew Commentary: What the Junk?

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Brew Commentary: What the Junk?

I try not to notice what the kids are doin'. I don't have a kid and I don't care so much. But I've noticed they do seem a lot more advanced than my dorky acid wash jeans, bushy hair having azz was. So THIS is the White Jesus approved Role Model of 2009? Is this lil heffa on a Pole or do my eyes deceive me? Apparently Baby Diamond came out at the Teen Choice awards.

Let that had been Raven's fluffy negro ass, family value protesters would have been out in droves.






Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home