The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: Brew Music News: Little B.I.G. Set to Become Big B.I.G.

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Brew Music News: Little B.I.G. Set to Become Big B.I.G.



So looks like P. Teefy can't wait to sink those buck teefes in Lil Biggie, he's about to release his own mixtape. In the video below, P. Teefy says "blah blah blah, this is CJ and Christian (P. Teefy's son) and I have them in 'swag summer school'. Hmmmmm okay then. So should Faith allow Lil Biggie to follow in his dad's footsteps? I kinda feel like he's being pushed in that direction cause it makes for a great story and of course the money to be made on this is through the roof..... but suppose the kid doesn't even wanna rap??? What if he wants to be a ballet dancer or suppose he wants to work for Metro? I don't know......

Anyhoo, peep the video

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At Wednesday, August 12, 2009 at 2:56:00 PM EDT , Blogger BreeIAm said...

I am creeped out at how much Christian looks like his father.. take that take that take that.

 

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home