The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: Brew News: Jennifer 'I swear I'm Not Pregnant, I Ate a Watermelon' Hudson Gives Birth to a Baby Boy......

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Brew News: Jennifer 'I swear I'm Not Pregnant, I Ate a Watermelon' Hudson Gives Birth to a Baby Boy......




SOURCE:


Jennifer Hudson, who according to her, was never pregnant, gave birth to a baby boy, hmmmmmm. His name is David Daniel Otunga, Jr, obviously named after her boo boo and soon to be husband. Congrats!

And when you get settled in with your new baby holla at me and let me know how you had a baby without ever actually being pregnant, you are sitting on a gold mine J-Hud! you know how many women would love to skip the whole 'pregnant' part and just one day outta nowhere pop out a baby??!!! sheeeeeiiiittttt....... Let's copyright that mug!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At Tuesday, August 11, 2009 at 12:04:00 PM EDT , Blogger BreeIAm said...

and put on some pants!

 
At Tuesday, August 11, 2009 at 4:53:00 PM EDT , Blogger Kim said...

Dude is really going to have to get a job now..

 
At Tuesday, August 11, 2009 at 4:54:00 PM EDT , Blogger Kim said...

And sigh . Why don't women require marriage before letting a man seed their womb...

 

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home