The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: Brew’Voyage: JetBlue Deal

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Brew’Voyage: JetBlue Deal

I value your money as much as I do mine. (See how much we love you at the Brew?) So, I figured I'd pass along this little recession-friendly tidbit. JetBlue is offering an "all-you-can-jet" pass for $599 that lets travelers book an unlimited number of flights in a one-month period. This is better than the all-you-can-eat Sizzler!

The deal includes all of JetBlue's 56 destinations. You must travel between September 8 and October 8. There are no seat limitations or blackout dates either and taxes/fees are includes for domestic flights. Grant it, JetBlue is a relatively inexpensive airline anyway, but if you've got lots of travel to do, this is may be a sweet deal for you.

Hurry though. You've got to buy the pass by August 21st.

Happy travels! (Feel free to take me along...I'm just sayin')

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home