The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: Brew Mental Health Moment....

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Brew Mental Health Moment....


I have been in the FOULEST of moods lately. I don't know if its because I'm PMS-ing or just annoyed at some of the schmucks that have surrounded me. I have tried running it out... venting, writing about it, even painting --nothing has worked... not even my favorite go to of staring at photos of My Fairy Fonsworth.

So imagine my surprise to happen upon the healing powers of Jermaine Jackson...



Upon my daily interwebs perusal... I came upon this close up of Jermajesty's daddy and became transfixed...almost like a zen experience..these thoughts came flooding to me:

..is this mofo made of clay?...how is it possible to have a simultaneously dry Jheri molded flat yet round top?... how many Sharpies died to give him that extra dark tight line up?...how can he afford diamonds? and is that not the most femme of dainty diamond tennis bracelets EVER?
....I bet Tito wants to punch him on a daily basis, I would.

Succumb to the soothing powers of Jermaine!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home