The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: Brew News: David Gets It IN?

Friday, October 2, 2009

Brew News: David Gets It IN?


David Letterman on his show, last night told of the extortion plot he's been a 'victim' to. Apparently he's been putting it in, some of the women who work for him. Yeesh, isn't this America? What's the point of having a TV show with your name on it, if you can't freely fondlate the underlings? (I kid, seriously, yuk!) Personally, I'm glad he knows that sex with him is a 'creepy' thing...but anywhoo..the story:

"Someone tried to extort $2 million from him over the affairs. CBS says an employee has been charged with attempted grand larceny in the case.
Letterman told his story during a taping of his show, mixing in jokes to an audience that seemed confused about what it was. He called it a "bizarre experience" that left him feeling disturbed and menaced.

In a release from the show's production company, Letterman said he referred the matter to the Manhattan district attorney's office. An investigation ended in an arrest Thursday after Letterman issued a phony $2 million check to keep the matter silent.

"I was worried for myself, I was worried for my family," he said. "I felt menaced by this, and I had to tell them all of the creepy things that I had done."
"The creepy stuff was that I have had sex with women who work for me on this show," he said.
"My response to that is yes, I have. Would it be embarrassing if it were made public? Yes, it would, especially for the women."

Read more at: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/10/01/david-letterman-extortion_n_307221.html


Watch CBS News Videos Online

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At Sunday, October 4, 2009 at 4:11:00 AM EDT , Blogger XIRUS said...

what's the big freaking deal with him sleeping with some chicks? now, throw in some cross dressing, s&m and some animals, then you have a story.

 

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home