The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: Is Braylon Edwards A Jealous Boy?

Monday, October 5, 2009

Is Braylon Edwards A Jealous Boy?


NFL cutie Braylon Edwards reportedly punched a friend of LeBron James outside a Cleveland nightclub Monday morning.

Edward Givens told reporters:

"After the club closed, I was outside greeting and saying goodbye to people. Braylon comes up and started saying things, degrading me. He said if it wasn't for LeBron or the Four Horsemen, I wouldn't have what I have, nor would I be able to get girls. Everyone knows Braylon has a problem with LeBron. So I had to speak up for myself. The conversation started to escalate. As some of his teammates started to pull him back, he punched me. I have a black eye and a cut. I'm not a violent guy.

"As long as I've known Braylon, I've allowed him and his friends to come into our events free of charge. Whatever jealousy he has with LeBron, he felt he needed to take it out on me."

Meanwhile, LeBron James is calling the Cleveland Browns receiver "childish" for allegedly punching his friend. LeBron says "it seems like there's a little jealousy going on with Braylon and me and my friends. I have no idea why." LeBron went on to say his friend is just 130 lbs, so hitting him is like hitting a kid.

Edwards took to Twitter to make this comment: "I have no issue with LeBron... I respect and admire him."

Tsk tsk. Jealousy is so tacky, boys!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At Saturday, October 24, 2009 at 8:54:00 PM EDT , Anonymous rakeback said...

I think Braylon needed a change of scenery, so this should be beneficial for both parties.

 

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home