The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: Brew X-mas Throwbacks That Make Me Warm & Fuzzy: Nat & Lufa

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Brew X-mas Throwbacks That Make Me Warm & Fuzzy: Nat & Lufa


Don't nobody love "The Christmas Song" by Nat King Cole more than me. I mean I could listen to it all year long. It makes me feel like Santa is in me (that might not sound right but well, eff it!)

 




And then there's this one by Lufa, not fat or skinny Lufa, looks like "mid-range" Lufa right here but dern it, I tell ya! This here X-mas song makes me just love everyone! "Every Year, Every Christmas"




This has been a rough year for lots of us but as it comes to an end try not to harp on your difficulties and simply look forward to the new year ahead.


MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home