The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: Rihanna: Fashion Designer?

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Rihanna: Fashion Designer?


It seems Rihanna is considering a career in fashion!  Let's hope that includes a little less sangin' and boob-flashin'... and bit more sewin'.  Ri told a London paper that she's got hopes for fashion work and even a film career (*scratching my head on that one*). 
"I've taken some acting lessons so hopefully one day I will have time to do something like that. There is so much I want to do, something in fashion as well. I just want to keep getting better." 
Maybe these songbirds can hop on the fashion-only train with her...



*...drafting the "girl, just model" memo right now...*
Source

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home