The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: Sneak Peek: Rihanna's "Hard" Video

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Sneak Peek: Rihanna's "Hard" Video


Maybe "peek" is not the right word to use anymore cuz Rihanna's little "peaks" are er'where lately! I do love this song. Here's a snippet of her new video which debuts Thursday on MTV at 4pm. I see she's taking the Dominatrix steze real serious like..it's hot...but I'mma need her to switch it up next time to avoid ending up with a bunch of similar looking video themes (yes, B, I'm talking 'bout you!)


Hey Breezy? (*singing*) "That Rihanna reign just won't let up...."

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At Friday, December 18, 2009 at 1:11:00 AM EST , Anonymous Psoriatic said...

I wonder how Rihanna get a hold of real tanks for this music video

 

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home