The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: Brew Fashion: Stella McCartney Perforated Boots

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Brew Fashion: Stella McCartney Perforated Boots


I had a mini-fashion toegasm this morning when I popped open my RSS feed and saw "Gossip Girl's" Blake Lively rocking these faux-leather Stella McCartney perforated thigh-high boots.  Now, these boots aren't new.  Rihanna has rocked 'em before.  So has Stella.  Maybe the moon and stars aligned or something because I let out an audible gasp when I saw them on her.  Must.Have.These.Boots! Must.Find.1600."Disposable Dollars."First.



I wonder if I could just poke some holes in my leather J Crew boots.  Eh... maybe not. 

XOXO

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home