The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: Brew Funny: "You Can't Have Kids If You Wear Skinny Jeans"

Friday, January 8, 2010

Brew Funny: "You Can't Have Kids If You Wear Skinny Jeans"



In 2010, let's send the skinny jeans trend to the gas chamber to die a quick death. You can't rock 'em skinny and low at the same time. Make a choice! Better yet, wear your friggin' size. Let Charlamagne and Lil Duval school you.


Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At Saturday, January 9, 2010 at 3:15:00 AM EST , Blogger ThinkGoHard said...

I like skinny jeans sometimes. I can show my dick. Females get to show off they ass. Why I can't flaunt my package???lol

PS
Not that skinny though

 

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home