The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: The Grammys Won't Be Too "Hard"

Thursday, January 28, 2010

The Grammys Won't Be Too "Hard"

Oh no! Should I stop breathing? Should I even bother waking up in the morning?

It's been announced that Rihanna will not be performing at the Grammy awards on Sunday night.  Rih told Carson Daly that she won't be hitting the stage because...
"We messed up the show pretty bad last year, so they’re probably a little mad at me right now.”
Um.  Who is we?  Seems to me that she was on the receiving end of that arse whuppin' at the teeth, forehead, fists hands of Chris Brown.  She needs to let that "we" shyt go and get up and yodel sing a damn song.  What will I do without my Jeezy fix?


By the way, we Brewchies are live-blogging the Grammys on Sunday night.  Join us at 8 pm (ET).

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home