The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: Half Jew Meat! Lenny Kravitz

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Half Jew Meat! Lenny Kravitz

This a case of getting sexier with age, just swagger (I generally hate the use of that term, for the average joe. But find it completely applicable to a man in leather pants who can make a git-ar sang!) for days.

I mean, imagine having soo much poont in your life that you just say "hey you know what, I can give up the vagina-cat until I meet someone of quality." Seriously, that must have been A LOT OF virginia! I digress, the man is fine.

Shallow Thursdays at the Brew...sigh

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home