The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: This Broad Needs A Twittervention

Saturday, January 9, 2010

This Broad Needs A Twittervention


Tila Tequila needs a time out. Her so-called "wifey" Casey Johnson isn't even in the ground yet and Tila is trying to make herself the story. Tila wants you to know that she is so stricken with grief, she must tweet about it.
"My bed is so empty without her now. I cant live here alone anymore! Losing my mind..."

"Trust me. My Wifey is in Heaven Laughing Her Ass Off at these Posts I'm Doing. I know her better than anyone"

Then, she added this Twitpic.




By the way, follow us on Twitter. We don't tweet such nonsense.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At Saturday, January 9, 2010 at 11:21:00 PM EST , Anonymous Leo the Yardie Chick said...

Wow. Just when I think she couldn't be more of an attention whore, she surpasses my expectations. Yes, Tila. We get it. You miss your Wifey. Now how about mourning off-Twitter and off-camera like a decent person, huh?

Don't get me wrong - I have unbridled distaste for people who have more options/resources than most, yet blow their lives away on drugs and/or booze. However, I really hate when people (try to)ride on someone's death to fame. Ugh, woman! UGH!

 

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home