The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: Michael Vick-toria Secretions.....

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Michael Vick-toria Secretions.....

Looks like  Playgirl wants your boy to drop his pannie draws in return for a $1 million dollar donation to PETA....... I'm sayin, I'd look.....

Would $1 million entice Michael Vick to pose for Playgirl?


The magazine, which highlights nude males, offered the Eagles QB $1 million -- that it claims would be donated to the animal-activists group PETA -- if he agrees to a pictorial.


Playgirl spokesman Daniel Nardicio told Life and Style magazine:


" I sent the request to Michael Vick on Wednesday. But we haven't heard back yet. I figured he paid back society for dog fighting, but what about the animals?


"This way he could donate a large sum to PETA and all he'd have to do is pose for the magazine! It's kind of a win-win situation!"


Vick served a 20-month sentence for a federal dogfighting conviction before joining the Eagles last August.


He has since been working with the Humane Society of the United States to inform children about the dangers of the bloodsport. -- Sean Leahy

SOURCE

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, February 23, 2010 at 8:42:00 PM EST , Blogger Reggie said...

I wonder why they don't call me, I'm a helluvalot cheaper than Mike. I'd drop trou for half that!!!

 

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home