The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: Brewchies at the Movies: SATC 2 Trailer

Friday, April 9, 2010

Brewchies at the Movies: SATC 2 Trailer

I'm so excited. Check out the trailer for "Why Did I Get Married: Clear Edition"  "Sex and The City 2". I personally cannot wait to see my friendgirls in my head again! I just hope this time they leave Jennifer Hudson in St. Louis!

The movies comes out May 27th! That's plently time to get your outfit and all your single friends ready to go and pretend you're the more melanin havin', broker versions of Carrie and crew!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home