The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: Health: Tips for Looking Younger

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Health: Tips for Looking Younger

Okay, I have a confession. Fawnda loves the Youngbucks! Now don't get it twisted, Fawnda's not trolling the middle school playgrounds with a backpack full of candy. I just like my mens to be a little younger for stamina purposes :).

So in order to keep up my cougar-steeze, I have to maintain my sexy and keep my youthful appearance.

A makeup pro listed her top instant agers -- I decided to share these tips in case you want to snag a youngin' too. But be clear, that's the only thing I'm sharing!

Instant Agers:


1. Heavy foundation cakes between fine lines, making wrinkles stand out, instead, lightly pat foundation onto trouble spots with a blush brush.


2. Clumpy mascara on upper and lower lashes creates a dated look. Try the “rock and roll” method: Curl lashes then, starting at the base of the lash, rock the mascara wand horizontally back and forth, and roll it out to the tip of each lash.


3. Side-swiped blush high on the cheekbones is so five years ago. Today, for a younger look, brush your blush just on the apples of your cheeks.


4. Light-washed jeans age you. The darker the wash, the more flattering,” Go for a midrise waist and boot-cut legs.


5. Anything boxy or tight works against your shape. Forget the size number and choose what fits your curves.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At Wednesday, February 25, 2009 at 2:24:00 PM EST , Anonymous Anonymous said...

REOWR to the cougars!

 

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home