The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: Reverend Psycho Ass Moron...

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Reverend Psycho Ass Moron...


So I arrive home after a night of my usual Friday night creeping and as I'm putting my key in the door I become alarmed at the screaming I hear. I open the door ever so gently and of course the dog starts going nuts and seems to be in one piece but still I hear the screaming. I usually leave the tv on for the dog and so as I glance at the tv I realize that's where the screaming is coming from. WTF!! It's the Reverend Kerney Thomas, and this fool ass moron is screaming intermittently throughout his God tirade. I mean it completely mesmerized me for a good 10 mins. Who at BET has allowed this, couldn't that time be given to Proactive or to a sexy chat line company??? Ugh! well in case you are not familiar with Reverend Psycho, have a gander....

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At Wednesday, April 8, 2009 at 1:58:00 PM EDT , Blogger Jem said...

I really have to stop laughing like this at my desk. Now, if I yell "Gaaaaaaawdddddd!" like that, will He hear me better?

 
At Wednesday, April 8, 2009 at 2:14:00 PM EDT , Blogger BreeIAm said...

I think he shit his pants! lmao

 

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home