The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: Star Watch: Halle Berry

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Star Watch: Halle Berry
















This picture makes me happy. Happy because as I sit here in my mismatched ratty house clothes with pimple medicine on my zits I feel like it's okay because even Halle Berry has an off day. Like today, when this picture was snapped. Fellas please recognize that your favorite celebrity chick, is just like us when the glam is gone. 

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At Wednesday, April 15, 2009 at 10:57:00 PM EDT , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok so what's wrong with this picture?

 
At Thursday, April 16, 2009 at 11:13:00 AM EDT , Blogger Queenzgirl said...

Ewww she's looks as bad as when she played that crackhead mother in Losing Isaiah!
Great 2 C she has off days 2! Halle, ur human after all!

 
At Friday, April 17, 2009 at 3:26:00 PM EDT , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not a big HB fan, but, she still
looks cute to me.

 

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home